Behavioral Health Counseling
Our Behavioral Health Counseling team is dedicated to diagnosing and treating mental illnesses. Whether you are in need of assistance in coping with a major life event or managing a serious mental illness, our counselors meet one on one with patients and/or family members to develop care plans suitable to improving quality of life.
Our Behavioral Health staff offers counseling services for the following:
- Anxiety/Panic Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Abuse (includes domestic and trauma)
- Individual/Family Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Crisis Counseling (includes coping with death, divorce or other major life events)
- ADHD Evaluation (adult and pediatric)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy/Behavioral Modification and More!
Acceptable Forms of Insurance:
- FL Blue – New Directions
- United Health Care – Optum Behavioral Health
If you feel like you would be a great candidate for this service, please contact your TPCA primary care provider.
Chris Collins, LCSW
Danielle Edwards, LCSW
Leah Sandridge, LCSW