Chronic Care Management (CCM)/Case Management
Through a partnership between you and your health care team, chronic conditions can be managed to achieve optimal health outcomes. Our CCM program is designed to help patients with two or more long-term or recurring chronic illnesses manage their health. Your TPCA primary care provider and chronic care team will work closely with you to monitor your conditions and provide comprehensive care solutions for treatment.
- Chronic Condition Monitoring (ex. diabetes, asthma, COPD, congestive heart failure, chronic kidney disease, coronary artery disease)
- Nutrition Planning and Exercise Program Assistance
- Smoking Cessation
- Behavioral Modification/Stress Management
- Medication Management
- Obtaining DME (Durable Medical Equipment- walkers, wheelchairs, shower chairs, etc.)
- Compliancy (lab work, diagnostic studies, etc.)
- Community Resources and Educational Materials
- Referrals to Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Skilled Nursing, Short-Term Care, Long-Term Care, or Hospice Facilities
- Establishment of Home Health Care and More!
Some of our Services Include:
For convenience, our chronic care management services are offered via telephone! If you feel that you would be a great candidate for this service, please contact your:
Alex Mazzei, RN; (850) 402-6214